The UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN FUND (UNICEF) Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Private Fundraising & Partnerships section:
Under the general supervision of the Head of the PFP Section, performs administrative/financial/budgetary support functions, providing secretarial support to the Private Fundraising & Partnerships Section in all activities relating to Marketing Development and the Private Sector Fundraising, organising and co-ordinating all logistical and administrative needs for the PFP Section.
- Completion of secondary education.
- Completion of relevant university level credit courses in Marketing or Administration.
- At least five years of administrative/clerical progressive experience in the field of sales/marketing.
- Progressively responsible experience in supporting UNICEF’s programmatic and/or operational divisions.
- Fluency in Spanish and English required. Strong skills and experience in drafting, oral and written communications.
- Familiarity and experience with computer system applications including internet navigation required.
Highly responsible individual with the following competencies:
Foundational : Commitment, Drive for Results, Embracing Diversity, Integrity, Self-Awareness and Self-Regulation, Teamwork
Functional : Communication, Tact, Technical Knowledge, Managing Stress, Managing Resources.
How to apply:
Please send your application as per instructions found accessing the following web address:
Closing Date: 25th March, 2009.
Please note that applications will be considered only if accompanied by an updated CV and the application form on InfoPath format found on the UNICEF website stated above, for the application to be valid.
We will only acknowledge or contact short-listed candidates.
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment. UNICEF welcomes applications from qualified women. Candidates will be treated regardless of religion, social status, age and HIV status.