Lead Management Plan at the local level, managing effectively the available resources (internal and external) to ensure consistent intervention with the Country Strategic Plan according to Child Center Community Development, that impacts the lives of children and promote the protection of their rights.
– Capacity of building of local partners, community groups and local authorities.
– Advocacy in the region for children’s rights. Establishing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with organizations and institutions at the local level
– Budget Management.
– Management of the processes of communication and education sponsorship
– Administration of Sponsorship Process in the Program Unit.
– Compliance to local systems of accountability to donors and sponsors, according to the requirements set out in treaties and agreements.
– Monitoring and feedback the individual and group performance of the team responsible
– Negotiation of agreements and conventions at the local level.
– Communication and permanent visits to governmental and nongovernmental organizations in the area.
– Reports to allow a clear view of developments and advances in the management of projects and processes with the community.
– University degree in Administrative areas or Social areas.
– Postgraduate in management related areas management, project management and related professions.
– 5 years experience in management positions.
– 10 years experience in community work.
– 2 years experience in the planning, monitoring and evaluation of social development programs.
– Intermediate English (speaking, writing and reading)
– Management systems: Word, Excel and Power Point
Contract class: indefinite term
Location: Chocó, availability to travel within and outside the country.
«Plan is committed to the protection of children against violence and therefore takes necessary measures to make their contributions and act of it’s partners, volunteers, consultants, contractors and employees consistent with this policy»
How to apply:
Fundacion Plan, invites interested people and whose profile matches the following description, send their CV through an e-mail to
with the subject PROGRAM UNIT MANAGER. Resumes will be received until March 31st, 2011.